Get Back to Health at the Healthplex
The team at the Wellness Center at the Healthplex Sports Club is committed to improving the health and fitness of men and women of all ages who are looking to prevent disease, manage an underlying medical condition, or address specific health needs. The Wellness Center is an information hub that introduces and guides participants, club members and the community to programs and services such as nutrition counseling and stress management to improve overall health.
The Wellness Center at the Healthplex
The Wellness Center at the Healthplex® Sports Club is perfect for:
- Those with limited exercise experience.
- Those receiving or who have recently completed a hospital-based program, such as physical or occupational therapy, cardiac or pulmonary rehab, medical weight loss or diabetes education.
Wellness Center participants will be assessed, and then guided through a personalized, goal oriented program in an environment that promotes well-being and an increased quality of life. Our highly qualified staff will be able to screen your vital signs, progress and modify your exercises to safely improve your fitness level, and will help integrate fitness and other healthy habits into everyday life.
The team at the Wellness Center at the Healthplex® Sports Club is committed to improving the health and fitness of men and women of all ages who are looking to prevent disease, manage an underlying medical condition, or address specific health needs. The Wellness Center is an information hub that introduces and guides participants, club members, and the community to programs and services such as nutrition counseling and stress management to improve overall health.
We offer a range of exercise and specialty programs designed to meet your physical needs as well as your budget. These programs include:
- Wellness Classes: Participants perform individually developed exercise programs in a gym setting. Exercise specialists screen vital signs, modify and update exercises, ensure correct form, and answer questions. Sessions are 45-60 minutes and are held at designated times throughout the week.
- Aqua Wellness Classes: Classes are held in our warm water therapy pool and run 45-60 minutes. Exercise specialists guide participants through a gentle, yet effective series of endurance and strengthening exercises, including warm up and cool down.
- The 60 for 60 Program: This wellness program helps individuals bridge the gap between physician-or-clinician referred exercise and an independent exercise program. At a cost of $60 for 60 days (2 months), participants will work with certified exercise specialists to help ease the transition into an exercise routine that will help you live a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Fit For Life Classes: Fit For Life is a total fitness program exclusive to the Healthplex Sports Club. Our mission is to provide comprehensive challenges for every…body! This program is included free for Healthplex members. Fit For Life is perfect for members who are looking to improve: muscle mass, joint health, bone density, mobility, core strength, balance, agility, stress, anxiety, blood pressure, back pain, cardiovascular health, mental clarity, sleep patterns, self-discipline. Check out our Fit For Life land and aqua schedules and find the right class for you. These classes can also be found on our monthly group fitness schedules.
Wellness Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The pathway to wellness begins with the consent of a doctor or other health care provider. The physician referral must specifically state that the participant is cleared to participate in an “exercise program.”
Participants must complete a wellness medical questionnaire, which is provided by the Wellness staff. Knowledge of past and current medical history ensures programs are developed that will best meet participant needs and goals.
Physician Referral Form
For more information about Wellness Programs at the Healthplex® Sports Club, contact the Wellness Center at 610-328-8874 or Membership at 610-328-8888 ext 1.
Stay Connected with Email Updates
Subscribe to our regular enewsletter to receive the latest news and updates from the Healthplex Sports Club.